niedziela, 9 października 2011

Creditscore Colorado


creditscore Colorado

I would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on business. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address. If you will be unable to stay at your house to get my mails, I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience... When you get my mails/packages; you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have to pay money creditscore Colorado for the transaction as i will fund this business, all you have creditscore Colorado to do is have packages shipped to my house and do my shopping. You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. The content of the packages are computer and electronics, clothings business and personal letters. every month for this work That is not a bad offer ... I need your service because I am creditscore Colorado out of town and i need you creditscore Colorado to do this for me. I work in real estate and I own an Art Gallery in England. I will return to USA in January so this process will be on going till then. check your credit score If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term. Well, let me know if you are able to handle this position.I creditscore Colorado will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready.

You will be shopping for Electronics and clothings. I will provide you my personal UPS account number for Shipping.. Also i have some client who will love to buy my art works in the states ,i will instruct them to send creditscore Colorado there payment to you ,but in creditscore Colorado this case when you receive any payment you will always take 10% of the total and amount for creditscore Colorado the art works and send the balance creditscore Colorado to me in England,...The form of payment for this art work might come in cheque or paying to your account directly so i will also need your account but for now i want you to send your details to me so i will tell you what to do next ,below is the details required ..Full Name: Await your response as soon as you get this mail...Thanks talkaboutHub Author 2 years ago Yikes! obtaining free credit report This is one of those money scams where they send money to your account and tell you to keep 10% for your troubles. Months later your troubles begin when their check bounces and you are left holding the bag b/c the funds are from out of the country and the creditscore Colorado bank holds you responsible. They end up with the money and you owe the bank for the bounced check! I talked to the bank and they told me NEVER to allow them access to your bank account regardless if it is a new account with no money in it. When the "check" bounces you are now responsible for giving the money back to the bank. The crooks run off with the goods from the sale and you are left with no payment just bank fees. RUN don't walk from anyone who promises money creditscore Colorado to your account from out of the country. Sure, you get to keep the 10% only to get ripped off of the other 90%! You are better off not having a job then getting robbed by these crooks!

I got the same email that Erik posted and I got it from two different personal assistant job postings. get credit report I didn't get the second email until the next day which assured me it was a scam.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz